GEOPHYSICIST – Oil & Gas - Kuala Lumpur
Airswift is seeking for a Geophysicist to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Renowned oil and gas company with focus in upstream petroleum exploration and development segment
- Specialize in seismic interpretation (experience in 2D, 3D and 4D interpretation), structural interpretation, time depth conversion, seismic attribute analysis, reservoir characterization analysis, resource assessment, seismic inversion and AVO analysis.
- Perform regional mapping and prospect screening and maturation and play-based analysis. Involve in the seismic acquisition and reprocessing planning
- Review subsurface works and be involved in well planning
- Provide geologists and engineers with accurate depth maps and detailed geomorphology interpretation of seismic attribute maps for Petrel 3D models construction.
- Identify development and near field exploration drilling targets.
- Resource and risk evaluation of identified leads and prospects.
- Generate structural models including seismic interpretation and analysis, geologic interpretation, rock property analysis, mapping, and structural framework creation in time and depth conversion
- Prepare documentation for Field Development Plans (FDP) and Full Field Reviews (FFR).
- Degree / Masters in Geology or Earth Sciences.
- Proficient in 3D geological modeling software
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in an exploration and production
- Proven experience and geoscience skills essentials
- Proven experience in the use of softwares such as (e.g. Petrel, PetroSys, CPS3, ZMAP, etc.) is an advantage