We seek a passionate and experienced Geotechnical Engineer to support our client at their Perth head office on a 12-month initial contract with an immediate start.
Our client can offer:
- A knowledgeable and supportive management team.
- Opportunities to provide feedback and challenge the status quo.
- Generous employee referral incentives.
- Staff or contractor, you’ll be respected – they are all one team.
- Support to stay safe and well, so you can be your best at work and home.
- Access to spacious & modern end of trip facilities.
- Our values matter. We look out for each other and succeed together.
You will join a multidisciplinary team of Engineers and Designers working across a diverse range of Mine and Port sustaining capital projects. The portfolio of projects includes multidiscipline engineering and design projects for new and upgraded process and non-process facilities, with the group specializing in Iron Ore plant and support facilities. The variety of project work will provide exposure to different types of commodities, assets, equipment, and unique technical challenges. The initial responsibilities of this role will include key accountabilities such as:
- Undertake geotechnical engineering design and analysis on infrastructure projects.
- Work on and design geotechnical projects from initial proposals to fieldwork and ensure comprehensive analysis and reporting through the full project lifecycle.
- Apply your investigation and geotechnical design expertise to enhance the geotechnical aspects of multidisciplinary projects.
- Support project planning and manage deliverables of technical complexity.
- Champion a safety-first environment by identifying and mitigating potential hazards.
- As required, perform ad-hoc site visits.
We hope you’ll bring:
- Engineering Degree in Geology, Geoscience, or Civil Engineering.
- 4+ years’ experience working as a Geotechnical Engineer or similar.
- An ability to work cohesively within a team-driven environment.
- Strong report writing skills and excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively internally and externally when interfacing with the client.
- Willing to carry out site work if and when required.
Our client is big enough to deliver incredible work at scale, but still small enough for it to mean so much more. Be part of a team that delivers projects with tailored services across asset management, replacement, refurbishment and brownfield expansions.
Our client is a trusted advisory and diversified engineering services provider to the WA resource sector. They have a successful track record of over 20 years in the design and execution of $30bn+ in projects.
We want every individual to truly feel like they belong when at work. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our culture and success. Applications are welcome from all backgrounds.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you! Apply Now or contact Sarah Stewart on +61 409 939 083. You can also email Sarah at Sarah.Stewart@airswift.com to learn more.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered at this time.