Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a GIS Data Analyst to work within their facilities located in Perth WA, Australia.
Our client, a multibillion dollar key player in the energy industry is embarking on their latest project to assist them in efficient delivery of key activities.
About The Role
As a GIS Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the visualisation, development and support of GIS products and data. Focusing on promoting and assisting the development of high-quality GIS products and solutions in a timely and professional manner including mapping, data management and analysis.
The positions are Perth based working in our client's CBD office. There is an element of WFH for all contractors as time is split between the office and your home.
- Acquire and manage geospatial data from various sources.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, and integrity of GIS databases.
- Conduct spatial analyses to extract meaningful patterns and trends.
- Utilize GIS tools and techniques for geospatial modelling and mapping.
- Develop high quality GIS products such as maps, charts, and visualizations to communicate spatial information effectively.
- Present complex spatial data in a clear and understandable manner.
- Design and maintain geodatabases to organize and structure spatial data efficiently.
- Implement information management processes to manage GIS data environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand GIS needs and provide solutions.
- Work closely with project managers, data scientists, and other stakeholders.
- Conduct quality assurance checks on GIS data and outputs.
- Identify and rectify errors or discrepancies in spatial datasets.
- Provide technical support and training to users of GIS applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve GIS-related issues as needed.
- Work in collaboration with appropriate resources to identify, develop and implement GIS technologies, as well as standards, processes and best practices.
- Consistently use change, service and incident management processes.
- Ensure all incidents are input into IT Reliability tool. RCA's are completed and action items are addressed.
- Create and maintain system and process documentation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Geography, GIS, Environmental Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience between 5 to 7 years in similar role or in GIS data analysis, mapping, and geospatial modelling.
- GIS Platform Experience (ESRI ArcGIS Suite and ArcGIS Pro)
- Proven mapping and visualisation experience
- Strong Analytical mindset
- Robust experience in stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication skills
Only candidates with relevant working Australian working rights and based in Perth WA at the time of application will be considered.
For more information, please reach out to me via email@example.com or call +61 (0) 861 875 421.