As Group Accountant your role will be to lead the development, deployment and delivery of effective and efficient period end reporting across the Group, to prepare the monthly group reporting pack and to assist in administering and maintaining the accounting records for a number of other related and/or non trading Group companies.
- Develop and improve the Group’s consolidation reporting function using our current platforms of Excel and “INFOR” consolidation software.
- Collation of management accounts from around the group and preparation of monthly board and management packs.
- To lead and drive forward the Group Finance Department’s efficient use of its existing accounting packages and their continuous improvement.
- Assist with consolidation of the group budgets, reforecasts and statutory figures and production of budget and reforecast board and management packs.
- Assist with production of the group and subsidiary statutory accounts.
- Assist with management of credit applications and credit policy.
- Manage annual insurance cover.
- Intercede with the Groups bankers.
- Manager annual group insurance policies and cover.
You will also be assisting the relevant Group companies with key duties, as required from time to time.
- Qualified accountant. CPA highly regarded.
- HRIS experience and payroll, particularly iCHRIS highly regarded.
- Be able to lead, mentor, coach and train PNG finance employees.
- Experienced with group consolidations, ideally you will have joint venture, associate and subsidiary company experience in an SME environment.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills with a desire to improve.
- Experience of using INFOR (or similar) consolidation software.
- Project experience, system implementation experience highly desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.