HEAD INTERFACE OFFPLOTS EPCS – QATAR
Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with our client based in Qatar to source a Head Interface Offplots EPCs. This is a 3-year residential contract to be based in Qatar.
- Identify, develop, coordinate, expedite and steward closure of interfaces between Onshore EPC Contractors (EPC-2, EPC-3, EPC-4, BGD, BOP) .
- Works in “Pool” concept to support Onshore EPC Projects requirements (EPC-2, EPC-3, EPC-4, BGD, BOP) .
- Ensure activities (including approvals) and interfaces between EPC’s and other third parties are undertaken in accordance with Project needs in general, and compatible with Project schedule and cost objectives to avoid delays, change orders and claims.
- Manage all Interfaces between EPC’s (EPC-2, EPC-3, EPC-4, BGD & BOP) and third-party asset owners to secure alignment and expedite approvals of corridors, crossings, Plans and drawings as required to meet Project objectives.
- Provide support for coordinating technical approvals and development of agreements for Land Lease, Corridor Lease, Utilities, Crossings, etc.
- Provide support and guidance to Onshore EPC Contractors for interface matters related to third-party approvals.
- Coordinate input and support from Commercial and Legal for execution of commercial agreements and legal crossing agreements with RLIC and Client asset owners.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the oil and gas industry preferably in LNG industry with a minimum of 5 years in a management position.
If you are keen and interested with the role, you may apply to our website or share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .