Head of Commissioning
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking for a Head of Commissioning to work in Qatar with one of our clients in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Manage the delivery of all aspects of the Commissioning disciplines supporting the EPC Management teams who has the full authority, accountability, and responsibility for safe and successful delivery of EPC scope.
- Oversee all aspects of the Contractor Commissioning team and provide oversight and guidance for the delivery of the LQ accommodations.
- Provide guidance during detailed engineering for systemization, schedule, and execution philosophies.
- Review and approve contractors detailed execution procedures.
- Assist with experience in executing pre-commissioning and Commissioning.
- Maximizing the onshore scope of work and reducing the offshore requirements for heavy equipment being taken offshore to complete commissioning.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate engineering discipline would be advantages but not necessary, however, 15 years of Commissioning leadership would be a minimum requirement.
KNOWLEDGE AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 15+ years of experience with 5 years at Commissioning \ Completion Manager with overall responsibility for Commissioning preparation & execution. Broad and extensive knowledge in projects execution, engineering, operations.
- Experience of managing Brownfield Projects and Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS).
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds.