Head of Interface RLIC Offplots Permits
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking for a Head of Interface RLIC Offplots Permits to work in Qatar with our client based in Qatar.
Coordinate, expedite and steward closure of RLIC consolidated permit to work (eCPW) system and technical submissions approval between Company Contractors and Engineering and Operations departments to proceed with construction activities for corridors and corridor crossings with third parties.
- Works in “Pool” concept to support Onshore EPC Projects requirements and liaise closely with RLIC to obtain permits (eCPW) approvals to proceed with construction activities.
- Ensure activities including eCPW approvals and concurrence with other third-parties are undertaken in accordance with Project needs in general, and compatible with Project schedule and cost objectives to avoid delays, change orders and claims.
- Manage all permits with RLIC and third-party asset owners to secure alignment and expedite approvals of corridors, crossings, plans and drawings as required to meet Project objectives.
- Provide support for coordinating technical approvals and development of agreements for Land Lease, Corridor Lease, Utilities, Crossings, etc. with RLIC and Company asset owners in a timely manner to ensure project activities are not delayed.
- Provide support and guidance to Onshore EPC Contractors for interface matters related to third-party approvals. Assist in resolution of technical issues between EPCs and RLIC.
- Provide support from Company Commercial and Legal for execution of commercial agreements and legal crossing agreements with RLIC and Company asset owners.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline
Knowledge and /or Experience
Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the oil and gas industry preferably in LNG industry with a minimum of 5 years in a management position.