HEAD OF TRANSPORTATION, INSTALLATION & HOOK-Up - QATAR
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift is seeking Head of Transportation, Installation & Hook-Up to work on a contract assignment in Qatar with our major oil and gas client.
- Reporting to the Construction and Installation Division Manager, the Head of Hook-up is responsible for leading the NFXP Offshore Hook-up requirements for NFXP Topsides to ensure objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule. And to ensure that all work is completed in accordance with safety and quality standards applicable.
- The position is located at Qatar with both Onshore and Offshore assignments.
- The Head of Hook-up shall be expected to provide complete competency and be fully conversant with the analysis of Topsides fatigue, field seismic conditions and potential related issues.
- Inspection and audit of Marine vessels, including vessel suitability for work scope(s) including liaising with the Marine Warranty Surveyor (MWS).
- Focal point at site, for implementing safety leadership and safe execution of the work and assist the Construction & Installation Manager in executing Project responsibilities.
- Manage the blasting & flooding of the barge, Offshore transportation, hook-up requirements of the Project, to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget, schedule and ensure technical interfaces with Project PMT, Site PMT, MWS and Contractors are managed effectively.
- Support external interfaces with RLIC, other operators and schedule and arrange technical support to shareholders.
- Lead, monitor, approve, contractor and hook-up work; ensure contractor design documents and other submittals are reviewed and approved in accordance with the EPC contract requirements. Review, comment and approve the contractor and company readiness requirements for hook up.
- Ensure technical aspects of the Risk Management Plan are managed effectively and review and approve design changes, coordinate all onshore and hook up changes specification revisions and exceptions in accordance with the Project Management of Change (PMOC) processes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Recommended 10+ years of experience in discipline with at least 8 years demonstrated senior engineering, installation and hook up experience in similar Topside major capital projects.
• Hook-Up Offshore experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
• Worldwide experience with contractors in particular those involved in the Offshore LNG production facilities
• Engineering Degree or similar, relevant experience maybe taken if coupled with HNC/HND, however any qualification, technical or knowledge requirements may be waived through relevant work experience.
• Extensive Offshore experience in a Supervisory Role
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You