We seek a passionate and experienced Health and Safety Manager to support our client at their Perth head office on a 12-month initial contract with an immediate start.
Our client can offer:
- A knowledgeable and supportive management team.
- Opportunities to provide feedback and challenge the status quo.
- Generous employee referral incentives.
- Staff or contractor, you’ll be respected – they are all one team.
- Support to stay safe and well, so you can be your best at work and home.
- Access to spacious & modern end of trip facilities.
- Their values matter, looking out for each other and succeeding together.
You will support a key project based at a Tier 1 Owner/Operator, with the project located in the Pilbara region. Our ideal candidate will have a desire to stay in Perth and be part of the project set up in the lead up to execution. Willingness for site travel in the future but ideally a doer who doesn't mind staying local.
What you will bring:
- Extensive site experience with lead experience, managing a major project
- Extensive experience in the creation and implementation of health & safety management plans and supporting systems
- Formal qualifications in WHS Management (Diploma or Degree)
- Detail orientated self-starter who can work effectively within an established team
- Strong understanding of applicable WHS legislation, Codes of Practices policies, and best practices
We want every individual to truly feel like they belong when at work. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our culture and success. Applications are welcome from all backgrounds.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you! Apply now or contact Sarah Stewart on +61 409 939 083. You can also email Sarah at Sarah.Stewart@airswift.com to learn more.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered at this time.