Are you passionate about safety and excellence? We are taking applications for an experienced HSE Manager to join the Power and Renewable Energy sector!
Our Client is a leading producer of renewable energy with projects spanning across Australia and internationally. Their mission is to design and implement the means to produce the most competitive renewable electricity, sustainably and on a large scale. As a responsible company whose long-term vision is reflected in a strong and sustainable growth strategy, they are targeting more than 10 GW capacity in operation or under construction by end of 2025.
What’s on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid WFH Opportunities
- Exciting Projects, Global Company
- Fulfilling and impactful work
- Full time Monday- Friday Roster
- Improve and ensure the effective implementation of the companies HSE&S system
- Develop, Implement and Continuously Improve HSE procedures and controls
- Ensure the terms of reference for projects’ HSE impact assessment studies and due diligence during project development are implemented
- Ensure group standards, procedures and technical annexes are included in EPC and O&M contractors during contract negotiations
- Supervise the development of HSE studies (HSE impact assessment, baseline surveys, resettlement action plan, biodiversity action plan, etc…) at regional level
- Set up and review of appropriate HSE audits procedures and deliverables by contractors during construction and operation of assets
- Ensure framework for emergency preparedness and response implementation at project level by project HSE team
- Demonstrated experience as a technical HSE Expert on large investment projects
- Strong Leadership, Communication and Negotiation skills
- Strong Knowledge of OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 / ISO 14001, Australia WHS Act, Regulations and Codes of Practice, as well as IFC Performance Standards and Equator principles
- 7+ Years HSE Management Experience
About the recruitment process:
- 2 professional references are required
- A police check and medical may be required
To register your interest please apply now with your current CV.
If you have any queries, please contact Maraea Rigby via email at email@example.com.
Airswift and our clients value and embrace diversity. We actively encourage applications from individuals with both seen and unseen disabilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, as well as individuals who identify as LGBTQI+.