Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Hexagon Smart 3D Administrator to work in their facilities located in Paris, France.
- Job Title: Hexagon Smart 3D Administrator
- Contract Duration: 12 months renewable
- Work Location: Paris
- Start date: ASAP
The SERVICE PROVIDER will ensure the performance of the following tasks:
- Administration of the Smart 3D application (access management, replication management via Global Workshare)
- Implementation and management of catalogs
- Code development for customs commands
- Developing Support Libraries
- Report Development
The studies at the expense of the PROVIDER require the following skills:
- Good knowledge of Hexagon Smart 3D administration (set-up application, customization, database administration, ...)
- Knowledge of developing custom commands in Hexagon Smart 3D
- Configuration and development of the media library for Hexagon Smart 3D.
- Ability to work in international teams, with in particular, Smart 3D administrators located in several centers in different countries.
- Experience on EPC Oil & Gas projects with Hexagon Smart 3D.
- Ability to work in English (written and spoken).
PROCEDURES - METHODOLOGY
It will be essential to follow the rules of the project, the Rules of the Art as well as the Quality Assurance procedures applicable to this project, in particular with regard to:
- configuration and administration of the Hexagon Smart 3D application
QUALITY OF DOCUMENTATION PRODUCED
The documents produced by the SERVICE PROVIDER must have the required quality according to the tasks defined above, in particular:
- Technical quality.
- Quality of content (in relation to the volume of information about a given document).
- Quality in the presentation (in relation to the graphics and ease of reading of the document produced).
- All documents will be written in the language of the contract.
If you are interested and think you have the right profile, please apply!
Consultant: Rachel Marques at email@example.com