- Preparation of Grades 8 and 12 students for examinations
- Development and implementation of curriculum across all levels of high school, but with particular reference to senior high school.
- Completion of all assessment, reporting and grading documentation as required by the school and the Department of Education.
- A genuine love of teaching.
- A high level of enthusiasm and energy for their role
- Be willing to work as part of a team of equally energetic and enthusiastic education professionals.
- Have a commitment to the education, growth, and welfare of all students.
- Be willing to support the objectives, strategies, and policies of the school.
- Be prepared to work outside of normal school hours in support of school activities.
- Relevant Teaching qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications with middle and high school teaching experience.
- Experience teaching Grade 7 - 12, PNG-based curriculum, to a high standard.
- Experience teaching in International Schools and/or with the Australian Curriculum and/or IEA qualifications.
Competitive salary and package including, housing, utilities, school assistance, medical insurance and leave fares. Details will be discussed at the interview.
This position is open to PNG Nationals only. Due to large volume of applications received, we will contact ONLY the shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application has not made into shortlist. However, we will keep your CV for future reference.
Application closes on the 19 January 2024