Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Oil & Gas - Offshore Oil
Engineering & Design
December 7, 2023
Airswift is seeking a Horizontal Directional Driller to work on a outsourced contract in Rio de Janeiro with a major Oil & Gas Operator.
- Strong safety mindset
- At least a bachelor's degree in civil, mechanical or structural engineering
- Strong experience on an oil and gas construction site/offshore or similar
- Excellent knowledge of Brazilian regulatory requirements and standards relevant to construction activities
- Experience in the use of risk management and risk classification systems
- Collaborative and solution-oriented
- The candidate needs to be able to drive processes and progress, see what needs to be done and ensure actions are taken, as well as work, communicate and work well with task managers, colleagues and contractors
- Strong communication and management skills.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilize and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.