This opportunity is to work with as a BP for offshore staff, being the link between company’s HR and offshore employees, making sure that all the processes and policies are being implemented to this public.
- Be the link between the BP headquarters team and the offshore staff.
- Focus on initiatives (training, development and management) that disseminate the offshore engagement, through the direct contact with the leaders on board.
- Attend to the offshore employees, clarifying all the HR related matters, and responding to the requirements in compliance with current policies and processes.
- Support the managers in the development of their teams, and support all the management of the staff.
- Create and monitor management indicators of the offshore team, in order to generate improvements in processes.
- Represent HR by disseminating and proposing actions to create and improve the climate together with the teams on board, creating a personalized engagement model that serves this audience, by proposing improvements in HR processes that support change and reinforce the Leading the way culture.
- To be the focal point of communication for the Offshore public, being the link of Company’s communication actions with this public in order to correct the identified gaps, mainly related to benefits and development.
- Reinforce and be the spokesperson for HR policies, leading development actions and explaining what Subsea offers to its employees so that they can achieve their next career steps.
- Monitor the day-to-day of the Offshore team, raising the demands and bringing feedback on the topics pointed out by the day, seeking dialogue and taking HR to the Offshore public.
- Bachelor's degree in administration, engineering or correlative areas
- Desirable post-graduation on HR.
- Advanced English
- Advanced knowledge in Office Package, with focus on Excel and desirable Power BI.
- Experience in the HR subprocesses, desirable knowledge of offshore activities.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.