- Responsible for acting as HR representative before Client’s Guyana employees and managers in Operations and Corporative scope, giving support to the company's business, as an agent of integration, advice, communication, and strategy of the department, being the HR representative of the area. In addition, is also responsible for coordinating and accompanying the team, seeking to support in the client management related to personnel administration, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits.
- Graduation in Administration, Psychology, Economics or correlative areas
- Previous experience in general HR matter is expected.
- Previous experience in Offshore/Onshore Oil & Gas area is a competitive edge.
- Previous experience in a leadership position is a competitive edge.
- Knowledge in the Microsoft Office Package (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Fluent English
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.