Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a
HSE engineer (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Dunga, 14\14. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- To provide whatever support, advice and assistance, required to assure continual improvement of Health, Safety and Environment (hereinafter – HSE) performance on Company facilities.
- Provide support and advice to the department for production, the Workover, the Construction and Design Department for compliance with internal procedures and instructions of the Company and the rules and requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Carries out inspections of production sites in the field at the order of the HSE Supervisor and for production needs.
- To be acknowledged and follow legislative and internal requirements and rules, Employee Handbook, Company Golden Rules and other Employer Acts.
- To actively support Company HSE Policy, particularly Incident-Free program and other company programs.
- To provide support on adhering legislative and other requirements on safety and labor protection in all departments and functions of company, specifying employees’ fixed benefits and compensations by working conditions.
- To work on preventing incidents and injuries on production, also to minimize potential consequences of accidents and injuries on production.
- To inspect workplace environment, prepare and make a proposal about elaboration and implementation of protective equipment from dangerous and harmful occupational factors impact.
- To participate in development of regulatory legal acts (rules, procedures and standards) of HSE.
- To participate in elaboration of measures on prevention of occupational illnesses and injuries on production, on improvement of working conditions and bringing them up to the requirements, set out by regulatory legal acts, and also support on arrangement in execution of set up measures.
- Higher education on relevant specialty or secondary technical and professional (secondary special, secondary professional) education on relevant specialty (qualification).
- Relevant professional experience no less than 5 years.
- English language skills are plus.
- MS Office skills.
- Communication and leadership skills.