- Minimum five (5) years of relevant oil and gas industry experience in a similar role.
- Computer literate.
- Good command of English language. Shall read, write and speak fluent English.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with appropriate priority.
- Self-starter/self-management/self-drive and ability to work without close monitoring.
- Resilient under pressure (both internal and external).
- Strong ability to deal with competing priorities and complex issues.
- Valid OSHA International Certification.
- SIMOPS experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- EPRS HSE Engineer provides necessary support and assistance to the EPRS Division to ensure all aspects of the division has the HSES Systems and processes services and support needed to achieve project goals related to safety, environmental, regulatory, industrial hygiene, occupational health, security, emergency preparedness and response.
- Provide oversight and guidance for HSES regulatory compliance performance during all phases of emergency pipeline repair lifecycle activities, Champion onsite safety awareness and safe performance with Contractor. Monitor Contractors activities for compliance with Contractor approved Project HSES procedures during all phases of emergency pipeline repair lifecycle activities.
- Ensure full compliance with company systems and processes during all phases of emergency pipeline repair lifecycle activities. Prepare Safety plans to support effective project completion.
- Implement and uphold the Company health, safety, and environment requirements throughout project/ work execution.
- Review contractor deliverables and Safety study reports to support the development of the HSES Plans and Procedures.
- Participate in design and HSES reviews (DRA, HAZOPs, HAZIDs, risk assessments) and verify related risk and reliability issues are closed out.
- Liaise daily with Contractor HSES Officers to ensure the effective implementation of all Project/ Work HSES requirements, monitor daily the Contractor’s activities and performance and report to the EPRS Engineer on the Safety performance.
- Delivery of specific HSES related trainings as per the Competency Matrix and ensures accurate records are maintained.
- Organize to implement the HSE management conformity work, carry out annual self-evaluation and regular re- examination work, and follow up the closure of HSE management gaps for EPRS Division.
- Responsible in developing and executing HSE Assurance Audit to EPRS Consultancy & Repair Contractors.
- Support EPRS discipline engineers in developing a continuous improvement process related to HSE management activities.