- Providing a range of skills as part of an integrated building services design team. Our skills include power system planning, power distribution, lighting design, and construction coordination.
- Demonstrating the ability to progress from basic design work assignments to more complicated and involved projects working in conjunction with a technical team.
- Work closely with the local business delivery team and share work and resources seamlessly.
- Buildings HVAC experience.
- Must be within 100 miles of the St. Louis metropolitan area and willing to come into the office a minimum of two days a week.
- 5-10 years of professional experience for buildings-related design projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineering (PE) license
- Proficiency in Revit