Our LNG client is seeking an I&E Inspector to work within their facilities located in Corpus Christi, TX for an initial 1-year assignment
The candidate responsibilities for an E& I Inspector should include:
- Executes specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction installation activities on site.
- Previous experience on electrical installation including switchgear, motor control centers and electrical drives.
- Working knowledge of construction standards.
- Must be familiar with NFPA 70 NEC code and NFPA 70E standards.
- Knowledge on instrumentation installation such as: Tubing, control instruments and control valve installations.
- Classified hazard areas installation experience is a plus.
- Knowledgeable interpreting electrical drawings, one-lines and diagrams.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must have computer skills.
- Electrical license is a plus.
- Must be able to climb scaffold and ladders to perform inspections.
The responsibilities will vary from day to day executions but the candidate must be able to handle more than one task at a time and be an advocate for safety.