I&E Project Engineer III – Houston, TX
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking an I&E Project Engineer III to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX, for a 1-year assignment.
The Sr. I/E Project - Control Engineering will be responsible for designing and installing process control systems and related projects.
- Technical support for process control, instrumentation, and measurement technologies for projects.
- Assist the design effort for control system upgrades, Burner Management System upgrades, and shutdown system upgrades.
- Providing guidance and support for process control project scope and estimates.
- Participating in operational training as related to these systems.
- Mentor less experienced coordinators and specialists.
- Expert knowledge of industry standards for documentation, basics and complex regulatory control, loop tuning, safety systems, DCS and PLC configuration is required.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical and instrumentation design including relay logic.
- Expert knowledge of industry recognized safety system, burner management equipment, and implementation is required.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work both independently and with others in the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization (operations and contractors), both verbally and in writing.
- Engineering Degree with minimum 5 years of experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience on implementation of process control systems and I&E related functions for plant and pipeline facilities is required.
- Extensive experience with ICS Triplex, Honeywell, Triconex, and Allen Bradley PLC is preferred.
- TWIC card