Airswift is looking for Instrumentation Designer to work with one of our clients in Pau, France for a 6-month contract ?
Preferably training DUT / BTS physical measurements, automation and industrial computing, the position is either green to holders of a bac + 2 with 1 to 2 years of experience in the industry and energy sector.
We are looking for an employee with the following requirements:
- Knowledge of LV electricity, physical measurements, pneumatics, automation, and industrial computing.
- Curiosity and ability to analyse and understand technical topics.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks accurately, quickly and quality.
- Ability to manage objectives (hours allocated to tasks) entrusted with progress monitoring to the group leader or the instrumentation / automation study manager.
- Mastery of the CAD tools listed in section 4.
WORK TO BE CARRIED OUT
The work will be carried out as part of a team, under the responsibility of the group leader or the instrumentation/automation study manager, as part of the preliminary design and detailed pre-project studies and detailed studies.
The activities and works to be carried out will be notably, without being exhaustive:
- Locating instruments or cables.
- Symbolization of instruments or typical instruments on P&IDs.
- Analysis and understanding of existing documentation (multi-discipline, vendor, norms & standards).
- Analysis and understanding of site data.
- Measurement and positioning (on plan, in laser surveys or 3D model).
Realization of documentation:
- List of instruments, inputs/outputs.
- Inter-linking schemes.
- Cable book.
- Plans of terminal blocks or turntables.
- Layout plans (technical rooms, cabinets, cabinets, junction boxes).
- Site and routing plans.
- Support plans.
- System architecture plans.
- Loop schemes.
- Pneumatic or hydraulic diagrams.
- Assembly and connection diagrams.
The candidate must bring the following skills:
- Language spoken: English.
- Mastery of software: MS Office, AutoCAD, Microstation,
- Knowledge or mastery of the following software is a plus:
- Smart Plan Instrumentation (SPI),
- PDS, PDMS,