Instrumentation Specialist (Installation) – Paris, France
Brief Job Overview
The service, subject of this document, is part of the strengthening of the INSTRUMENTATION discipline for studies in progress on offshore marine projects.
Our client is seeking for an instrumentation designer to assist group leaders and instrumentation / automation study managers.
Key responsibilities and main tasks:
- Verification of installation layouts
- Validation of routings volumes
- Interfaces with Civil Engineering, Elec, Piping and our subcontracting centres
- Verification Hook-ups
- Quantity of material
The experience shall include:
- Mastery of the specificities of bulk instrumentation (cables, cable trays, hook up...)
- Mastery of applicable codes (API, IEC, etc.).
- Knowledge of Office Pack and AutoCAD software
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.