Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- To support the implementation of a complete and robust EACOP company management system;
- To ensure relevance, accuracy, consistency and conformity of EACOP documentation;
- To provide the EIMS Steering Committee and company personnel with timely information that effectively identifies the early identification of deviation/delay with documentation issuance and implementation of remediation plans where required;
- To actively promote the use of the EIMS;
- Professional experience: Has worked across multiple departments/functions within a business (preferably within the oil & gas sector) which utilised an integrated management system; Has contributed to management system content review & approval processes, and has developed, documented and deployed new/updated business processes.
- Technical competencies: Controlled document management, particularly the practical application of master and reference datasets; Knowledge in SharePoint site design, configuration and administration. Highly proficient in the use of MS Word particularly in the use of templates and the consistent formatting of documents. Should also be highly skilled in Excel & PowerPoint and have practical knowledge of Power BI.
- Behavioural competencies: Ability to work in a multi-cultural business setting and excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Language: Fluent in English, (spoken & written); Swahili would be a plus.