IT DIRECTOR (APAC) – MALAYSIA
Airswift is seeking for an IT DIRECTOR (APAC) to be based within the Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Global company with 50 years of expertise in product, services and applications systems that deliver innovative solutions for drilling and completion activities worldwide providing support to operators of oil and gas production basins through their global manufacturing facilities.
- Drive all IT SAP ERP implementation project in the APAC region
- Plan and coordinate complex roadmaps and programs across delivery initiatives in aligning technology with business strategies
- Fostering innovation for operational excellence and effectively managing across multiple IT and Business teams
- Be at the forefront of technological advancements and lead the way in driving digital and agile transformations
- Strike a harmonious balance between the operational needs and the requirements of the IT programs/projects
- Effectively manage global expectations and engage stakeholders.
- Be accountable for all Digital Trasformation and SAP programs/ projects roll-out in the APAC region and the management of the APAC IT PMO Center
- Responsible in managing and controlling CAPEX and OPEX annually for the region
- Setting KPIs for the regions IT Teams and drive continuous improvements by implementing the best practices and standard operating procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 10 years of experience in IT Project SAP implementation and management
- Strong technical knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0, SAP ERP, SAP AMS and SAP client governance modelling