Today, we are an integrated team of 800 employees, 60 offices and over 7,000 contractors.
Currently, for one of our clients, located in Meerssen (NL), we are looking for a Jr Electrical Engineer. In this role, you will be required to work from the client's site location 3-5 days a week.
We're thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity for a Junior Electrical Engineer position at our Meerssen office. The key criteria for this role include:
- Experience or a solid understanding of electrical design work, encompassing consumer lists, datasheets, requisitions, wiring diagrams, (cable) block diagrams, one-line diagrams, motor control centers, main distribution boards, electrical heat tracing, lighting, earthing and lightning protection, installation scope of work, etc.
- Understanding of or some experience with interfaces with other engineering disciplines.
- A genuine team player, fostering collaboration within the Electrical team and with other departments.
- Demonstrated "Can Do" mentality.
- Eagerness to learn and personal development.
- Experience in collaborating with remote offices using a work-sharing concept.
- Proactive communication skills.
- Clear communication in English, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel.
- Passion for workplace safety.
- Basic understanding of budget control and schedule milestone control.
- Ability to deliver work to high-quality standards.
- Some demonstrated leadership skills in assigned tasks.
- Ambition to grow into a lead engineer role.
- Drive and an eye for work process improvements and increased efficiency.
- Practical experience with engineering software tools.
- Knowledge of calculation tools is preferred.
- Field experience is also preferred.
Due to the smaller size of the projects, you will work on several projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's or Master's level degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in Electrical engineering.
- Proficiency in the Dutch and or English language is highly preferred.
The Meerssen office focuses on Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management, providing EPC & EPCM solutions to the Petrochemical, Chemical, Oil and Gas, and Refining markets. Currently, our office has a staff strength of approximately 170 employees and is continually growing.
We are committed to preparing our employees for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in various markets, and offices worldwide, we provide an environment for learning, growth, and thriving careers. Our competitive benefits program and Health and Safety initiative contribute to creating a fulfilling career.