1. Location: Montigny le bretonneux
2. Start Date: ASAP for 12 months renewable
3. Project: multiple Projects EPCI Afrique de l'Ouest / Atlantique Sud / Mer du Nord
- Assist the Project Contract Manager to coordinate contract management activities ensuring that all aspects of the contract during project execution phase are correctly addressed.
- Review and analyse contract clauses and provide assistance regarding the interpretation of contractual clauses;
- Advice, draft and review the contractual correspondence related to Clients and Partners; and contractual communications to Vendors and Subcontractors
- Prepare and update relevant registers and reports
- Assist in the preparation of change orders and claims incorporating pricing, commercial, contractual, and technical aspects
- Support the Supply Chain Function in negotiating contract documents of purchase orders, subcontracts and charter party agreements, and their followup and closeout during project execution
- Maintain relevant records on behalf of Contractor
- English Mandatory.
- Engineering (or dual Legal + Engineering) background preferable.
- Previous experience as contract administrator /manager, preferably for engineering / construction contractors in the energy, oil & gas and/or infrastructure industry.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position