We are currently seeking two (2) Key Account Managers for our global rail client, to play a pivotal role in enhancing and building upon relationships with their key partners. A proven track record of delivering within the rail, locomotive or heavy machinery domain is required.
Location- 1x Perth, 1x Brisbane
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key accounts.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing accounts and work closely with the sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of rail products and solutions, enabling you to provide expert advice to clients.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics to identify opportunities and threats.
- Negotiate and finalise agreements, contracts, and pricing with key accounts to ensure mutual satisfaction and profitability.
- Display an ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders including customers, C-suite, shop floor staff.
- Act as the primary point of contact for key accounts, addressing inquiries, concerns, and providing efficient solutions.
- Relay customer feedback to our product development and management teams for continuous improvement.
- Prepare and present regular reports on account status, sales metrics, and forecasts.
- Improve brand presence by attending conferences, industry events, networking dinners
- Degree in relevant field such as engineering, business, commerce or similar
- Sales experience within rail / rolling stock or similar domain such as heavy machinery or mining
- CRM experience such as Salesforce
- Experience working for a global OEM (rail industry preferred but not essential)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.