Responsible for assisting with data gathering and reporting associated with regulatory requirements for facilities operating within Texas. Subject matter will include Title V facilities, NMED/NMOCD reporting, and Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) program report outs. Work will largely involve execution of existing processes and dataflows but will require some ability to assist with process improvement initiatives. Significant interaction is expected with various groups including Operations, Regulatory, Production Accounting, Advocacy, and IT.
- Develop and apply understanding of applicable regulatory limits and operational requirements pertaining to air compliance for Title V sites, C-129 / C-115B reporting, and LDAR program element
- Performing a PM on flares every 3 months.
- Pinpointing flyover findings for the fields with the FLIR camera.
- Perform repairs on equipment in the field.
- Perform OOOOa and OOOOb inspections in multiple field areas.
- Occasionally perform the duties under air in a H2S environment.
- Proficient with computer skills and programs.
- Prepare and submit required reports associated with air compliance program element
- Support Management with data analysis and compliance program effectiveness assessments based on reporting performed
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with an oil and gas company in the SSHE and/or regulatory compliance field, preferably related to a construction or extractive industry, project or other international construction with environmental, regulatory, socioeconomic, and/or health aspects.
- Degree in Environmental or Natural Sciences, Natural Resource Management or with Technical, Science, Environmental Science, Technology (AS or BS) or related discipline, is preferred but not mandatory and technical field related to SSHE management
- Understand basic industry project construction principles and techniques (upstream petroleum industry preferred)
- Candidates should have good interpersonal skills, some supervisory/organizational talents, and proven ability to work in a positive team manner, hardworking attitude / commitment towards achieving project objective,
- Self-confidence to instruct contractors/project workers regarding regulatory compliance and Safety, Health Environment and Security (SHE&S) performance/ implementation requirements
- Fluent (at a technical level) in the predominant in-country language(s); familiarity with English is desirable
- Environmental, Regulatory, Safety, Health processes and Government Affairs/Regulatory Compliance and tool knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint for reporting; advanced user with Adobe for document management