Oil & Gas - Offshore Oil
Engineering & Design
November 14, 2023
Job title: Lead Civil Engineer
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline.
• 15 years’ overall experience, 10 years’ relevant experience with 5 years in a Lead Civil/Structural engineering level with overall responsibility for civil engineering execution of onshore projects. Broad and extensive knowledge of design standards, specifications, codes, appropriate safety criteria, onshore facilities and structure design, construction, operations, and engineering administration.
• Preferable to have worked or engaged with Building Contractors
• Familiar with working in Industrial Cities
1. Coordinate the activities of the EPC contractors, vendors and subcontractors, as required, to ensure quality assurance and production timing of the Onshore Buildings deliverables is in accordance with the approved project execution schedule and budget.
2. Analyse technical attachments and scope description of structures/buildings related purchase orders to ensure compliance with scope description in related contracts.
3. Ensure Onshore Civil/Structural engineering design is in accordance with the project's change management program and consistent with the engineering schedule and critical milestones (LLI procurement, engineered equipment procurement; ROS dates, etc.); steward recovery plans to address any schedule delays and resolution of Contractor’s engineering claims, if any.
4. Supply previous lessons learned knowledge to enhance project performance and ensure that current project lessons learned are captured for future reference.
5. Assess Contractor’s Civil/Structural related activities in respect to engineering execution by ensuring plans, procedures, objectives, and overall job requirements adhere to specifications, standards, and design verification processes.
6. Cooperate with review teams and support post-audit activities related to civil/structural design.
7. Oversee EPC Contractors to ensure compliance with project and RLIC requirements in the Design.