- Start : ASAP for 12 months renewable
- Location : Milan
- Projects : AMIRAL
- Define, develop, implement and maintain a documentation management plan detailing the strategy adopted, the organisational structure and the resources and tools defined accordingly.
- adopted, the structure of the organization and the resources and tools defined accordingly
- Put in place and manage the procedures, specifications, resources and tools needed to ensure efficient management of all document flows, in electronic or paper form, at every stage of the project and at all project sites
- Organising, supervising, controlling and supporting the Documentation section (several document controllers) in carrying out their tasks throughout the project
- Participate in the implementation of the documentation and documentation management system at the contractors, by establishing and explaining the rules and procedures, in conjunction with the assigned Document Controller and with the help of the relevant corporate departments
- Define, configure and manage KPIs for documentation and participate as required in project documentation documentation activities and observe and enforce strict confidentiality in the execution of documentation management during the procurement phase and generally throughout the project management process.
- Qualification: Experienced in computer systems, software and techniques related to EDMS on Projects. Knowledge of Omega and/or PIMS preferred.
- Languages: Written and spoken English.
- Professional Experience: 10+ years
- Experience within project:
- Previous experience in a large Project multinational taskforce environment.
- Previous experience in multiple design office locations execution.
- Experience in EPCC phase of large projects.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work as a member of a project Team, to liaise, coordinate and positively communicate with the involved different Parties (Contractors, project Entities, auditors, other disciplines representatives, experts, project people, PMT EPCC packages, etc.).
TotalEnergies and Saudi Aramco are developing a new petrochemicals expansion project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia integrated with their existing joint venture SATORP (62.5% Saudi Aramco / 37.5% TotalEnergies) that is a world-class refinery operated since 2014. It is flagship megaproject for the two Companies, referred to as AMIRAL project, and is an important deployment step in the group strategy to develop fully integrated production sites.
The AMIRAL project is run through the SATORP JV located in the east coast of the KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA, and as such all the project personnel are seconded to SATORP.
The AMIRAL project is a highly complex petrochemicals program including multi EPCC packages, connected to the SATORP refinery and interfacing with several downstream new investors and several third-party stakeholders located in the industrial area Jubail 1&2 and King Fahd Industrial Port. The project includes a mixed-feed steam cracker that will produce 3.5 MT/y of chemicals, related high added value petrochemicals and HDPE units, with all supporting utilities, storages, off-sites, and buildings.
The overall CAPEX of the project is > $ 10.0 Bn, with investors bringing an additional $ 3Bn, to be developed over a period of 4.5 years. The EPCC contract scope of work represents 100 million manhours and 25,000 workers at peak.
The execution of the packages (EPCC Lump Sum Contracts) will be supervised by the shareholders through a project management team (PMT) staffed by secondees from TotalEnergies, Saudi Aramco, and external supplemental employees into several entities dedicated to the program, to handle financing aspects, business development, logistics, interface with authorities, operations, and execution, and follow EPCC package Contractor activities. The PMT team is expected to peak at 350 persons and will be based in Europe, Korea and in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during 12-24 months for the detailed engineering phase, before being fully relocated in Jubail industrial area adjoining the construction site, for the completion of the detailed engineering, construction, commissioning, and start-up activities.