Role objective: To plan, execute, manage, control, and issue the Electrical engineering deliverables of the assigned project within the defined technical requirements, schedule, cost and quality so as to deliver the project successfully
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Understand the design basis, project requirements including HSSE, scope, cost, schedule, quality requirements, client and class requirements and project execution philosophy
- Plan, lead and manage team resources by identifying the work/package assignment for each team member
- Plan, lead and manage the deliverables as per project requirements
- Direct and manage project work including issue of deliverables within schedule and quality
- Provide expertise on solving technical problems, monitor and control the project work by closely communicating with the team
- Close Project & Feedback
- Identify improvement opportunities and innovative ideas
- Closely coordinate with the team, inter-discipline communication, internal and external stake holders
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical engineering
- 12 years or more of relevant working experience in Mechanical engineering in oil and gas sector.
- Understand the design basis, project requirements including HSSE, scope, cost, schedule, quality requirements, client and class requirements and project execution philosophy.
- Possess Technical knowledge and FPSO project experience.
- Capable of Manpower Planning, technical understanding of the scope and volume of work, understanding of project schedule