Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift is supporting a leading Engineering Client in The Pulp and Paper Process Industry.
We are looking for a Lead Engineer to cover the Piping & Layout Discipline with experience in industrial process facility. The role will be based in Sweden. You will be required to be based in Stockholm for this role.
As a Lead Engineer you responsible for the Piping and Layout discipline and will own and lead all phases of the projects.
- Plan for equipment layouts in plant office and production facilities
- Analyse existing industrial techniques and develop recommendations for changes to working methods that will minimize costs.
- Efficiency studies for utilisation of production facilities
- Provide Engineering services and technical advise to industrial engineering activities
- Reviewing of production methods, equipment layouts, technical specifications, parts drawings and other engineering data.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- Process industries and multidisciplinary plant engineering projects, positive if from Paper and Pulp
- Experience from review, approve and challenge technical documents /solutions in all project phases
- Experienced user of Aveva E3D (and/or Aveva PDMS)