The purpose of the role:
Lead Integration Engineer is responsible for coordinating the construction activities and delivering the assigned integration work scope by meeting the specifications, timeline, and HSEQ requirements as stipulated in contract. Supervise and inspect the construction activities of the multi-discipline assigned in either electrical, mechanical, piping, painting or structure discipline in the FPSO/FSO construction. Integration engineer reports to either integration manager or construction manager.
Integration scope planning:
- Liaise with all stakeholders such as engineering, procurement, and each yard construction team to define clear scope of work for integration yard.
- Lead preparation of RFQ revisions for Integration yard and necessary coordination with contract team and other necessary party.
- Lead required coordination with client and make clear guidance to team as needed with timely assistance by management team.
- Study and monitor the project contracts and requirement, which include contract between client and the hiring company & contract between subcontractors and the company.
- Discuss and prepare the integration plan and strategy in close collaboration with construction manager or integration manager and drive the plan.
- Identify and proactively address risks to integration campaign and highlight to senior leadership.
- Monitor and document integration-related scope at all locations, raising timely awareness of scope additions and reductions
- Ensure sub-contractor has sufficient workfront and no impact caused by delivery delays.
- Ensure sub-contractor has all the required resources to complete all activities.
- Assist construction manager in the development of manning plan
- Review and ensure vendors are mobilized when required as per schedule.
- Review and ensure main sub-contractor mobilize specialist sub-contractors in line with the project schedule.
- PC skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Comprehensive knowledge in construction management, project management, construction methodology principles, quality assurance and HSSE requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of contractual documentation (contracts, waivers, addendums, annexes, scope changes, contractual schedule etc.) and ensures planning and execution complies with contractual requirements.
- Identifies elements of project design, contract, and construction likely to give rise to disputes. Provide technical inputs and directions to mitigate the issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical college certificate.
- Track record of construction of at least 2 FPSO project with module fabrication and/or integration scope. Minimum of 6 years work experience in EPC of onshore/offshore oil and gas or FPSO projects.
- Analytical skills
- Taking ownership
- Communication skills (written & verbal with multinational personnel)
- Lead and influence the team
- Awareness about business process