Lead of Process UtilitiesAirswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is now looking for a Lead of Process Utilities for one of our clients from major oil & gas companies based in Qatar.
- Leads the process engineering discipline activities for the assigned project (greenfield and brownfield scope).
- Provide Process Engineering subject matter expertise during Detailed Design /EPC phases of the project.
- Ensures that technical requirements (e.g., basis of design, simulations, reports, studies project specifications, data sheets, etc.) developed during FEED fully comply with project requirements.
- General understanding of multi discipline engineering (mechanical/piping/ instrumentation /etc.) and ability to work closely with multidisciplinary teams.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of:
- Oil and gas offshore projects (greenfield and brownfield) Engineering
- In depth knowledge of Process engineering design
- Design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Offshore facilities design, construction, and operation.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in chemical/Process engineering.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years oil and gas process engineering work experience of which a minimum of ten (10 years) of relevant experience and 5 years in the similar position.
- International project experience with Tier-1 EPC Contractors or Client, involved in the projects executing large offshore platforms (i.e., greenfield and brownfield work), pipelines and onshore.
- Sound knowledge of the project execution process in large-scale project environments (expenditure >US$ 1 Bn).
Interested to learn more about the role or to apply for the role, you may share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org