LEAD OF ROTATING EQUIPMENT SHARED RESOURCES - QATAR
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift is seeking Lead Of Rotating Equipment Shared Resources to work on a contract assignment in Qatar with our major oil and gas client.
- Minimum of 15 years’ Engineering experience with detailed knowledge of Gas Turbines and Centrifugal Compressors including design standards, specifications, operations, maintenance and interaction with OEMs
- Minimim of 5 ys experience in Offshore oil and gas Machinery
- Minimum of 2 yrs of Supervisory experience leading engineers
- Major Project (>$100M) experience
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for coordinating all aspects of Rotating Equipment design, equipment, specifically compressor internals selection of EPCs, technical and execution definition, including planning for future EPC execution.
• Ensures technical requirements for all the rotating equipment related deliverables (e.g. project specifications, data sheets, etc.) developed during detailed design fully comply with project deliverables and through effective collaborations and interfaces with contractor, internal staff and Shareholders to ensure the rotating equipment and equipment scope of supply is fully integrated and optimized.
• Responsible for the technical engagement with Vendors during pre-EPC phase and procurement of LLI activities. In EPC phase support EPC PMT to ensure EPC contractor timely deliver placement of all the equipment packages.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com. Thank You