Working with a Tier 1 Ore producer, you will be joining highly technical Project Team on a Brownfields upgrade.
- Lead the process design of a flotation circuit which includes input and review of the layout, leading a team of 2 process engineers.
- Compile, review and complete relevant process engineering documents such as; PDC, PFD/P&ID, mass balance, option analysis, HAZOP, HAZID, etc.
- Liaising with stakeholders on all technical aspects of projects, including work progress, risks and priorities.
- Ensure process engineering projects comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, company policies and conditions set out in project scope
- Previous experience working as a design engineer at all levels of study and detailed design, preferably within an EPCM or resources environment
- Strong amount of experience in flotation such as copper or nickel and able to lead the process design of a flotation circuit
- Great communication, both verbal and written, with proven experience in mentoring and/or leading junior - mid level engineers
- Ability to review, compile and complete process engineering documents such as PDC, PFD/P&ID, option evaluation, process reports, HAZOP etc
- Operations experience in flotation plants would also be highly regarded (but not essential)
- Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
- With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 130 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.