La Défense, France
Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
Engineering & Design
November 24, 2023
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Lead Project Manpower Services to join them in Paris, FR on a 1-year renewable contract.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
• To adopt & demonstrate an exemplary behaviour regarding HSSE requirements.
• To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behaviour regarding the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and to promote and enforce the Corporate Anti-Corruption Program within the project team
• The service holder is responsible for the whole administration of Project Personnel and, as such, shall ensure that all procedural requirements related to the mobilization, demobilization and administration are fulfilled
• Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the HR environment of the Marsa LNG Project Team.
• Coordinate with HR from all Company entities as necessary
• Inform and guide the Project Personnel on all questions relative to HR administration in answering individuals concerns and questions while ensuring the overall consistency of the personnel management framework of the Project.
• Professional experience: 15+ years in Oil and Gas projects. Good knowledge of HR processes for local and expat personnel
• Previous experience: 5+years for Technical Assistance Services coordination (Work Scheme Conditions, Master Contracts, RFS, POs, admin)
• Previous experience in working with Project Management Team
• Experience in similar position: 10+ years at same or equivalent position with managerial responsibilities
• Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent