Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Oil & Gas - FPSO
Engineering & Design
November 14, 2023
- The Learning Officer will be responsible for ensuring that all training programs are organized and executed effectively and efficiently in accordance with the annual training plan issued by the business. Training Program Deployment:
- Develop a solid understanding of the annual training plan issued and recommend scheduling approaches and administration best practices.
- Identify the venues for training delivery and manage the logistics of scheduling, booking, and preparing the venue.
- Manage the training program communication process to ensure that all participants are aware of the training schedule, venue, and other relevant details.
- Administer training program evaluations to assess the effectiveness of each training program and gather feedback from participants.
- Review and update training plan periodically and instructed by Group Learning Manager
External Training Supplier Management:
- Based on training needs, identify, and recommend training vendors, and request RFQs as directed by the training team.
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure that external training providers seamless coordinated.
- Process invoices from vendors and ensure that payments are made promptly and accurately.
- Maintain and update SBM Offshores inventory of training service providers as directed by the Group Learning Manager.
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure that training programs are delivered as planned, participants are registered, and attendance is recorded, and due process is followed.
- Manage the content in the LMS, including uploading and organizing training materials, such as courses, videos, and documents.
- Provide first-line technical support to users of the LMS, including troubleshooting technical issues and providing training on how to use the LMS as and when directed by the training team
- Ensure that the LMS is kept up to date with the latest training content consistently.
- Training Metrics Reporting Produce periodic reports on training program effectiveness, budget expenditure, attendance rates, completion rates, participant feedback.
Experience & Competency Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or business administration or related field or its equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience of in training administration. Knowledge of demand planning and complex scheduling of training planning will be highly desired.
- Proven experience working on an enterprise LMS platform such as SAP SuccessFactors/Workday.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with HRDC process
- Strong organization, time management, and customer focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills with the capacity to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.