Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
Airswift are currently seeking a Learning & Talent Specialist Australian Operations with Project experience in O&G working to support a Major Energy Industry. Candidates with Oil and Gas or Energy experience will be considered.
- Location: Perth CBD
- Duration: 12 month +
- Competitive salary
The Learning & Talent Specialist manages Australia Graduate Development (Horizons) Program and Intern (Vacation) Student Program, along with our local learning needs including; onboarding, required training, contract management and learning administration.
Local Advisor for Australia Graduate Development Programs
• Main point of contact and first line of support for the Graduate Program participants & leaders in Australia.
• Facilitate meeting of functional leaders to discuss program & participants and support Graduate Committee with direction and events
• Responsible for Program budget and associated approvals.
• Provide development, deployment and support for Australia specific graduate training and events, including liaising with external vendors as and when required.
• Oversight of participants’ completion of Program requirements and maintain data accurately in required systems (Workday learning, iLearn).
• Partner with global Horizons (graduate) team for program alignment & provide input into the global Horizons program components and systems.
• Partner with the Talent Acquisition team on university hiring recruitment activities and strategy.
• Partner with global stakeholders and functional talent managers on graduate program alignment.
• Develop, facilitate, and event manage annual events including; Graduate development, Graduation Ceremony, Keep in Touch program and onboarding for new participants, mentors and leaders.
Support Australia Intern (Vacation) Program:
• Design Intern program content/events, utilizing global program and aligning to local business need.
• Support and facilitate Assessment Centres in partnership with Talent Acquisition specialist.
• Facilitate supervisor training and onboarding & partner with Talent Acquisition Specialist on program logistics, program documentation and resources.
• Develop assessment criteria, facilitate student presentations and performance/selection discussions for pipeline to the Horizons program.
Owner of Australia Local Learning Administration:
• Develop, deliver and facilitate country specific training including adaptation of global training to suit local audience.
• Ownership of the Australian local Onboarding process
• Owner for the Australian Induction Program; work with relevant local & global stakeholders to review course content to ensure its relevancy & compliance as well as provide input into the global components and systems.
• Responsible for reviewing, updating & testing of Australia’s mandatory course requirements & consult on creation of automated assigned training and audiences for additional courses
• Responsible for monitoring and communicating organization changes or updates
• Contract management and vendor liaison for external learning memberships and contracts
• Administration and development of local learning SharePoint page
• Administration of learning courses through Workday and iLearn (Degreed)
Skills and Experience required:
•Experience in Learning & Development design, management of graduate programs, consulting and/or familiarity with learning systems (i.e., Workday Learning)
•Strong facilitation skills (of groups ranging from 10-40+ people), event planning & management
•Self starter with strong project management, organizational, time management and prioritisation skills.
Nice to have skills:
•Excellent relationship building and senior stakeholder management skills with a strong desire to collaborate and drive best practices.
•Ability to take initiative to identify and anticipate business unit’ needs, make recommendations and partner with stakeholders to implement.
Business Touch Points
•Engages with all functions of the organisation, particularly Engineering, Earth Science, Petroleum Engineering, IT, Health, Safety & Engineering, Asset Development and Supply Chain Management.
•There are also touchpoints with the local Talent Acquisition & global Learning & Talent centre of expertise.
Key selling point of role:
Opportunity to act as a strategic partner in developing our early career talent pipeline.
What type of candidate would suit the role / team?
A motivated self-starter who can own their portfolio and operate autonomously.
Challenges of the role:
Lean team and challenges with the operating model. Global HQ located in the US so sometimes required to meet outside general work hours. Large variation in portfolio so need to juggle multiple priorities and stakeholders.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. email@example.com