San Ramon, California, United States
Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
December 4, 2023
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift is working with a leading Oil and Gas company to find a Legal Analyst II to join their team in a 6-month contract in San Ramon, CA with benefits!
The successful candidate must be able to perform delegated paralegal tasks under the guidance and direction of attorneys, including:
• Provide commercial, transactional, and corporate governance legal support for the Manufacturing, Americas Fuels and Lubricants Procurement, Sales and Marketing business units operating in North America.
• Prepare and negotiate a variety of agreements including, but not limited to the following: Products and Services Agreements, Master Products and Services Agreements, Blending Agreements, Data Subscription Services Agreements, Cloud Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Contract Amendments, all based on consultation with business partners and review by attorneys.
• Engage with and provide recommendations (risk analysis) to business partners, contract administrators and attorneys on counterparties changes to legal terms in agreements.
• Work closely with subject matter experts in tax, finance, intellectual property, information risk management, compliance, and insurance to integrate guidance into negotiations and agreements.
• Analyze and summarize documents for review by business partners and attorneys.
• Perform legal due diligence and legal research.
• Work closely with business partners and attorneys to resolve a variety of day-to-day issues and support a broad range of commercial transactions and/or projects.
• Recommend, develop, and implement process improvements and simplification of tasks.
• Communicate clearly, simply, and directly.
• Minimum of five years’ experience as a paralegal negotiating and drafting commercial agreements.
• Ability to effectively analyze and communicate legal issues across broad functional and organizational lines (e.g., subject matter experts, business partners, and attorneys).
• Ability to maintain high quality performance with varied deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
• Strong organizational, analytical, proofreading, editing, and research skills.
• Strong communication skills (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter who is adept at working in a team environment and partnering with management, business partners, in-house counsel, outside counsel, and staff.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
• Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program or a law degree from an ABA-accredited school preferred.