Location: Hybrid in Nanterre, France.
Language: Fluent in English.
Key Words: Logistics, Subsea, Subcontracting, Shipping, Freight Forwarding.
Airswift is looking for a Logistics Engineer to work with one of our clients in Nanterre, France.
Within the Logistics Division and directly reporting to the project Logistics Manager, your main responsibilities are to:
- Engineering or business school/business/logistics degree.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in subsea projects in subcontracting, or in operations, or in logistics and on-site experience within an operational team.
- Experience in Mozambique would be appreciated.
- Ensure that logistics activities on projects under execution are carried out in compliance with the applicable laws and the Group's Ethics and Compliance policy.
- Provide support to the administration of the agents' contract: ensure that the Maritime Agents tracking process is in place, auditable from a cost tracking point of view, in line with the client’s sub-contract administration procedure and anti-corruption policy.
- Assisting the Logistics Manager into his tasks when they can be delegated.
- Supporting the Operations Dept: support to mob/demob activities, equipment movement.
- Dealing with shipping and freight forwarding activities.
The next steps
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes,’ but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance then please contact our recruitment partner Pedro Calcagno at email@example.com