Our Energy client is seeking a talented Maintenance Planner to join their team in Orbost, Victoria. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about maintenance planning and eager to work in a location renowned for its unique attractions and natural beauty.
Position: Maintenance Planner
Location: Orbost, Victoria
Schedule: Monday – Friday & 8 hours per day
Note: Candidates from another state, full relocation provided
About the company:
Our client is the first carbon neutral domestic gas producer. This client is rising a lead role in Australia’s sustainable future by commercializing Gas, Oil and other resources for domestic markets.
Employees are vital to their success. This company strive to be a respected and sought-after employer. Company will offer an environment where employees feel safe, included, recognized, respected, and inspired to grow and perform at your best. Performance-based incentives include the opportunity to build equity in a business with a clear growth trajectory.
At this company, everyone plays their part in delivering on the commitment to our customers, investors and stakeholders based on three pillars: Operational excellence, Safe results and financial performance.
Reporting to the Team Leader - Maintenance Planning and Scheduling, the Maintenance Planner will:
- Provide mechanical expertise and planning support to site.
- Develop job packs to support maintenance activities on site for planned preventative maintenance.
- Prioritize and support timely execution of safety critical PMs on site.
- Procure materials for maintenance activities following on procurement processes.
- Ensure all planned maintenance is executed as per the agreed Equipment Strategies, including managing any planned Shutdown windows.
- Assist in the development of forward look ahead schedule for maintenance activities on site.
- Report new hazards, incident, near misses and dangerous occurrences.
- Engage with contractors to efficiently execute maintenance activities.
- Participate in workplace inspections.
- Work with Discipline Engineers to develop and maintain maintenance strategy.
- Ensure efficient use of all resources required to support planned maintenance execution.
- Participate in HSEC meetings and awareness training.
We are looking for:
We are seeking candidates with previous experience in maintenance planning and job coordination and execution.
Other key attributes include:
- Flexibility and willingness to relocate to Orbost, Victoria.
- Full relocation package, including assistance with moving expenses, temporary accommodation, and settling into the Orbost area.
- Previous maintenance planning experience in a major hazardous facility
- Demonstrated safety leadership.
- Practical problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver 2-week execution schedule.
- Previous experience in risk-based work selection.
- Ability to work independently toward a required outcome.
- SAP capabilities
- Ability to undertake work activities with reasonable care.
- Maintaining a reliable and responsive approach
For further information and a detailed Job description please email an up-to-date CV, along with your notice period and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org