Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company is seeking a Maintenance Technician II to work in Kenedy, TX within their facilities for an initial 6-month contract (possibility to extend).
- Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of natural gas compressors.
- Responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance work on natural gas compressors.
- Ensures the daily work status is captured and next day’s schedule is reviewed and communicated with appropriate personnel.
- May communicate with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
- Ensures work plans are completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of mechanical experience.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.