Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company is seeking a Measurement Technician I to work in Kenedy, TX within their facilities for a 6-month contract (possible to extend).
• Maintenance and repair of measurement station and associated equipment EFM (Electronic Flow Meters), including the following:
- Meter tubes - Composite samplers.
- Radio communications.
- Positive displacement (PD) meters.
- Coriolis meters.
- Auxiliary pressure transmitter.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
• Provides technical and/or administrative support.
• Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications, and standard procedures for performing the job function.
• Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.
• Associate degree/technical certification or higher in Instrumentation, Electronics, Electrical Technology or foreign equivalent.
• 3+ years of experience of AGA - 3 2013 Standards, API 14.3, and GPA 2166-86.
• Basic level of proficiency with Fisher ROC 107 and 800.
• Familiar with PD Meters *Familiar with Coriolis meters.