Airswift are currently looking for experienced Designers and Senior Designers within the Mechanical and Piping disciplines to join our client on an ongoing contract basis, based out of their Perth CBD located facilities.
Ideally you will be an innovative and motivated designer that thrives in a fast paced, solutions focused environment. This is an exciting time to join the client as they are experiencing significant growth providing great opportunities for you to develop alongside them.
The positions available are aimed at building a solid core team of designers to lead future work across a diverse range of projects from concept studies, detailed design, procurement, construction, and commissioning within the mining and minerals processing sectors.
Working alongside a multi-disciplined engineering and design team, you will be responsible for designing and developing systems and components for mineral processing plants, including gold, lithium and rare earths.
Our client can offer:
- Competitive market rates.
- Regular market analysis of remuneration.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- A collaborative, supportive and vibrant culture with all the tools to succeed.
- The opportunity to work alongside engineering and design excellence.
- Regular social events with your design department.
- Produce models and detailed technical drawings, in accordance with standards, policies and procedures.
- Facilitate design and engineering governance by coordinating project activities to meet quality, schedule, and budget requirements.
- Manage and track deliverable for ensuring Design & Engineering progress, including drawing, specifications, reports and technical documents, ensuring transparency and accurate tracking of project milestones.
- Liaise daily with Project Managers, Designers, Engineers and clients to ensure alignment of project objectives and expectations.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to junior team members.
- Demonstrate a high standard of health, safety, and environmental standards, promoting a culture of safety excellence throughout all project phases.
- 4+ years relevant experience within an engineering consultancy, preferably in the mining or mineral processing industry.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MicroStation 2D/3D design software Essential
- Ability to perform effectively in a team environment and commitment towards safety.
- Relevant Diploma or Associate Degree - within relevant discipline
- Innovative thinker with the ability to work autonomously to meet deadlines.
- Full rights to work in Australia.
We welcome applicants who closely align with our requirements but may not meet all criteria to apply, as we value diverse perspectives and recognize the potential for growth and development within our dynamic team.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.