Your responsibilities will include;
- Contribute to mechanical designs aligning with project scope, including the creation of high-quality detailed drawings.
- Maintain knowledge of the change management process, ensuring project adherence to policy, regulations, and scope.
- Participate in project reviews, HAZIDs/HAZOPs, and safety in design workshops as necessary.
- Proactively assess safety hazards and risks throughout the asset's lifecycle and take appropriate action for resolution.
- Hold an Australian recognized advanced diploma in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Strong experience in Resource sector projects.
- Proficiency across all phases of engineering projects, from feasibility studies to detailed design and execution.
- Expertise in materials handling system design, including conveyors, stockyards, and material screening/crushing.
- Proficiency in relevant software, including MS Office Suite and discipline-specific software such as MicroStation CE, Aveva E3D or S3D, Navisworks, PDFXchange/Bluebeam/Adobe Suite.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Patrick Chick directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 6146 4363.