We are currently seeking a suitably experienced and qualified Mechanical Designer with a background in delivering materials handling focused projects to join our Tier 1 EPCM client to work on a major Iron Ore mining project. This position will drive and deliver safe and sustainable ‘fit for purpose’ mechanical engineering services within the high-performing mechanical projects team. The role will be offered an initial 12-month contract and be based out of my clients’ facilities within the Perth CBD.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience using Aveva E3D design software.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Contribute to mechanical design development aligned with project objectives, ensuring precision in creating detailed, high-quality drawings.
- Maintain extensive understanding of change management processes, ensuring adherence to policy, regulations, and project scope throughout execution and modifications.
- Actively engage and offer valuable insights in project reviews, HAZIDs/HAZOPs, and safety workshops, fostering a safety-focused design approach.
- Proactively identify and understand safety hazards and risks throughout the asset lifecycle, taking responsibility for action and ensuring efficient issue resolution.
- Proficient in Resource sector project execution with extensive hands-on experience.
- Ideally, possess expertise in utilizing E3D for enhanced project outcomes.
- Extensive experience spanning various phases of engineering projects from conceptual studies to detailed design and execution.
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing materials handling systems encompassing conveyors, stockyards, and material screening/crushing.
- Competent in utilizing a range of relevant software tools, including:
- Aveva E3D or S3D
- Microstation CE
- PDFXchange / Bluebeam / Adobe Suite
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Patrick Chick directly via email@example.com or 6146 4363.