Our client is Chevron, one of the world’s leading integrated Energy companies, with a vision to help advance a lower carbon future, striving to reduce their carbon emissions intensity of their traditional operations, whilst seeking to grow their lower carbon businesses.
As Chevron's Australian projects continue to evolve, a position has arisen for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their Projects Team, based in the Perth office. You will work closely with various stakeholders providing owner assurance and mechanical/piping expertise for brownfield projects of Chevron Australia assets.
- Design and study mechanical/piping modification to oil and gas processing, oil and gas handling and utilities facilities.
- Be part of project team responsible for project development and completion: Preliminary engineering to detail designs to construction and the final and safe turnover.
- Review and provide inputs to scope of work, project proposal, cost estimation, concept select, and participate in Model Review, Design Review, Constructability Review
- Review Contractor’s concept select report, detail drawings, datasheets, calculations, material requisitions of static equipment (vessel, heat exchangers), piping and valves
- Interface with contractors, project managers and ensure coordination between mechanical piping and other discipline.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Demonstrated mechanical engineering experience within Brownfields work environments.
- Ability to engage with high level stakeholders and clearly communicate project value drivers, status, and risks.
- Experience working in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills in English.
Please note only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advert with your CV & contact details or contact Brendan Fernandez email@example.com OR +61 407 181 977