- Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products.
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company's and contractor's engineering team that affect the discipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work.
- Evaluate / comment work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to ensure that the work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, standards, and regulatory requirements. Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents
- Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according to Company procedures; maintains Deviation Control Log.
- Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
- Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns.
- Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor's and subcontractor's locations.
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design.
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
If this sounds like you, register below and APPLY NOW!
Due to large volume of applications received, we will contact ONLY the shortlisted candidate. If you do not hear from us after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application has not made into shortlist. However, we will keep your CV for future reference.
Application closes on the 19h of November 2023