- Leading or working with others to deliver multidisciplinary engineering designs.
- Develop mechanical design deliverables, such as design calculations and equipment selection, for various applications including bulk materials handling systems, slurry & hydraulic systems, mechanical platework etc.
- Preparation of documentation to support equipment procurement and contract execution, including Scopes of Work, Specifications, Datasheets and Technical Evaluation of Tender Submissions
- Review Vendor documentation and facilitate incorporation into project designs with specific reference to ensuring constructability, operability, and maintainability.
- Deliver high quality technical solutions with reference to Australian and International Standards, Codes, Guidelines, and industry best practice.
- Execute project delivery within schedule, budget, and quality criteria with a strong focus on safety.
- Proactively work to identify risks, both project and technical, and taking appropriate action to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Willingness to attend site for short to medium term construction support, commissioning and/or operational support roles as required.
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience in mineral processing in a design and construct environment
- Slurry, water, and solutions pumping and pipeline design experience.
- Materials Handling and plant front end experience
- Understanding of relevant Australian and industry codes and standards
- Strong deliverable focus and ability to plan the work.
- Experience with base metals and rare earth minerals is highly advantageous.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Right to work in Australia
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Visa directly firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (8) 61875360